CM Punk to host UFC 182 Fight Club Q&A Session
Former WWE superstar and newly signed UFC fighter CM Punk will be hosting the UFC 182 Q&A session. The session will take place on Friday, January 2nd, in Marquee Ballroom at MGM Grand in Las Vegas for members of the UFC Fight Club at 5pm/ET.
It’s believed that CM Punk will be formally announcing that he will be Training at Roufusport MMA for his highly anticipated UFC debut, among other things.
Fans hoping for an official announcement on when he will make his debut and who his opponent will be are going to be left feeling disappointed, as it’s unlikely he and the UFC have came to that decision as of yet.
The UFC have been getting CM Punk a lot of air time and interviews in the media to really hype up his anticipated debut. Fans and media are still very divided if it was a good choice to sign the former pro Wrestler.
Vendetta Fighter will be posting a live video stream of the Q&A session prior to it’s start.
UFC 182 takes place on January 3rd, 2015 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
UFC 182 Fight Card
- Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier – Light heavyweight title
- Donald Cerrone vs Myles Jury
- Josh Burkman vs Hector Lombard
- Nate Marquardt vs Brad Tavares
- Danny Castillo vs Paul Felder
- Louis Gaudinot vs Kyoji Horiguchi
- Jared Cannonier vs Shawn Jordan
- Rodrigo Damm vs Evan Dunham
- Omari Akhmedov vs Mats Nilsson
- Marcus Brimage vs Cody Garbrandt
- Alexis Dufresne vs Marion Reneau