UFC 182: Jones vs Cormier Weigh-in Results and Video
UFC 182: Jones vs Cormier takes place on January 3rd, 2015 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event is headlined by a highly-anticipated light heavyweight title fight between champion, Jones Jones and challenger, Daniel Cormier. A lightweight bout between Donald Cerrone and Myles Jury serves as the co-main event. Also, Josh Burkman makes his UFC return as he takes on Hector Lombard in a welterweight bout.
UFC 182 Weigh-in Results
- Jon Jones (205) vs Daniel Cormier (205)
- Donald Cerrone (155.5) vs Myles Jury (155.5)
- Nate Marquardt (185.5) vs Brad Tavares (185)
- Louis Gaudinot (125) vs Kyoji Horiguchi (125)
- Josh Burkman (171) vs Hector Lombard (170.5)
- Danny Castillo (156) vs Paul Felder (156)
- Marcus Brimage (136) vs Cody Garbrandt (135.5)
- Jared Cannonier (235) vs Shawn Jordan (261)
- Rodrigo Damm (156) vs Evan Dunham (155.5)
- Omari Akhmedov (170.5) vs Mats Nilsson (171)
- Alexis Dufresne (138)* vs Marion Reneau (135.5)
* – Alexis Dufrense has 2 hours to make the weight.