The stars of the UFC will converge in Las Vegas alongside UFC President Dana White to launch an incredible slate of upcoming events.THE TIME IS NOW launch will feature the largest compilation of champions, contenders and main event headliners on the same stage. The event, which is free and open to the public, will take place at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts at 2 p.m. PT on Monday, November 17th, and will be streamed live on www.ufc.com.
As the UFC spans the globe with incredible live events from December’s Fight Night in Brazil to UFC 184 in Los Angeles in February, the time is now to gear up for an epic stretch of fights inside the iconic Octagon. For the first time ever, the UFC will also unveil its entire 2015 calendar and make a very special announcement.
Tickets for UFC Fight Night in Boston will be available on Thursday, November 20th, while tickets to UFC 182, UFC 183 and UFC 184 will go on sale Friday, November 21st. For more information, please visit www.ufc.com/event-ticket-info.
THE TIME IS NOW launch includes:
UFC FIGHT NIGHT: MACHIDA vs. DOLLAWAY
Saturday, December 20th at Ginásio José Corrêa in Barueri, São Paulo, Brazil
- Lyoto Machida – former UFC light heavyweight champion and No. 4 middleweight contender
- CB Dollaway – No. 10 middleweight contender
UFC 182: JONES vs. CORMIER
Saturday, January 3rd at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Jon “Bones” Jones – UFC light heavyweight champion
- Daniel Cormier – No. 2 light heavyweight contender and former STRIKEFORCE Grand Prix champion
UFC FIGHT NIGHT: McGREGOR vs. SIVER
Sunday, January 18th at TD Garden in Boston, Mass.
UFC 183: SILVA vs. DIAZ
Saturday, January 31st at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Anderson Silva – former UFC middleweight champion and No. 1 middleweight contender
- Nick Diaz – former STRIKEFORCE welterweight champion
UFC 184: WEIDMAN vs. BELFORT
Saturday, February 28th at Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif.